Friday 11 January 2019

Lounging Around



Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 100
Size: 22cm x 28cm
Product Code:  -

You know how sometimes you just don't feel like doing anything productive? 

That was me this week. 

Sure, there were a lot of things that I wanted to get done but I had absolutely no motivation (and it didn't help that I was feeling sick for a few days). 

The above image pays homage to my week. I felt like lounging around, much like the cute kitten above. 

This is a Puzzlebug puzzle (only 100 pieces) and took all of 5 minutes to complete. Like I mentioned, I wasn't in the mood to do much, so a quick and easy puzzle was the best thing for me at this time!

This was bright, colourful, cute and fun to do, but hopefully I can put up a puzzle of more substance next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment