Friday 16 November 2018

Mermaid



Brand: Buzzed Puzzles
Pieces: 504
Size: 16" x 20"
Product Code: -

Several weeks ago, I was exploring through some puzzle images on Instagram, when I came across a new brand called Buzzed Puzzles. They wanted to bring to the market adult-themed 18+ puzzles that were 'not your grandmother's puzzles!' and were doing a Kickstarter campaign to get their idea firmly off the ground.

Intrigued, and always interested in new designs, I decided to contact them when they held a little competition, and luckily for me, I was able to choose a design to be sent to me! Of the three options, I chose the above design (although they were all enticing) and I have now put it up for your interest.

This was such a cool puzzle!

First of all, I thought the design was terrific, and a little out of the ordinary (which suited me perfectly- sometimes you need something a little bit different to break it up). The colours of the puzzle were vibrant and the pieces were well cut. But one of the best parts? No puzzle dust! Yes, that annoying problem was non-existent with this brand, which instantly gave them brownie points from me! 

Furthermore, Stephanie (one of the founders of the brand) was brilliant with her follow-up, ensuring that I had received the puzzle safely, as it travelled all the way to me in Australia from California, USA! 

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Buzzed Puzzles in the future, and would love to support them when they launch their Kickstarter campaign in February 2019. In the meantime, check out their website buzzedpuzzles.com - you won't be disapppointed 

No comments:

Post a Comment