Friday 23 November 2018

Fresh Produce



Brand: Cardinal
Pieces: 500
Size: 27.9cm x 35.5cm
Product Code: -

One of my brothers has always been a keen gardener- growing all sorts of vegetables in his sizable patch. 

Now I have discovered that my brother-in-law has also got a bit of a vegie/fruit garden growing, ever since he bought his own place. 

While these guys are growing everything from potatoes to bananas, and from watermelons to broad beans, I have to admit that I'm no green thumb. I'll either buy my own produce or get it off them for free! For now, while they grow, I'll just settle on doing a puzzle that features fresh produce!

This puzzle has really small pieces and it was a little challenging at times with the like colours of some of the vegetables, but it was still a pleasure to do. I quite enjoy these Cardinal-branded puzzles- they have small dimensions when complete which means they don't take up a lot of space, and they usually have interesting designs. I've already done a few of these ones and intend to do more...

No comments:

Post a Comment