Friday 13 April 2018

Disney Frozen Friends




Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 200
Size: 57cm x 24cm
Product Code: 128013

I was in the mood for Disney today, and what better than the fantastic film Frozen

Even though this is just a 200 piece puzzle, and quite simple compared to my usual puzzle completions, I thought the design was cute and well worth doing. Produced by Ravensburger, the quality is there, as expected.This panoramic puzzle is perfect for fans of the film (young and old) and, considering I've updated the app on my iPad and started playing the Frozen game again, putting this puzzle up in relation to my life is quite appropriate!

I hope you're enjoying seeing all the puzzles that I've put up lately. Remember, if there is a particular puzzle design or theme you would like to see me put up, please let me know and I'll try my best to accommodate you. I have so many puzzles in my collection, I'm sure I'll be able to find something to match your expectations. And if not, I'm always happy to buy more! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment