Friday 15 December 2017

Tin Robots



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:   81346

There's only 9 days left till Christmas, and while I'm tempted to put up a Christmas-themed puzzle, I think I might wait and leave it till next week.


Instead, I have decided to put up a picture of a puzzle called Tin Robots, by Ravensburger. I'm not sure why this puzzle image appealed so much to me, but when I saw it, I knew that I liked the old-school style of it, and I had to do it! 

I haven't really got much more to add to this post- as usual, the quality of the puzzle was as wonderful as expected for this brand. 

Now I'm going to sort out what Christmas shopping I have left to do... and work out which Christmas-themed puzzle to put up next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment