Friday 29 December 2017

Colorful Boats On The Lake



Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 500
Size: 46cm x 28cm
Product Code:   -


How was your Christmas? I hope you had a fabulous day with your family and friends, and were able to fully enjoy the festivities!

Now, if you're a regular reader of this blog, you will know that this is not my usual posting day. I usually post up each Saturday morning (at the moment it's Friday night), but I'm going to be a bit out of the ordinary this week and put up my weekly post now. I'm heading off camping with friends for New Year's and we're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Hence, the reason I'm posting now- there's no way I can get up early enough to write something and still be ready in time to leave! And there is likely to be little by way of phone reception or internet access where we're going...

For my last puzzle post of the year, I have decided to put up a picture of Puzzlebug's Colorful Boats On The Lake. I was hoping to get a puzzle I have of fireworks done in time to celebrate the new year, but wasn't able to complete it in time. Maybe next year! 

I decided to put this one up because we're going to be near a lake (while camping) and it still has a summer- type of vibe for our southern-hemisphere new year celebrations.  

I hope you have a safe and happy new year and look forward to the adventures and puzzling that 2018 will bring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment