Friday 28 July 2017

Disney Group Photo



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 98cm x 37.5cm
Product Code:  151097

I don't often do panoramic jigsaw puzzles.

While they are marginally rarer than your average rectangular puzzle, I don't think that's the reason why I do less of them. 

I think it's mostly because they are such an awkward shape- it can sometimes be difficult to find a board that is long enough to do one on! 

This week, however, I have decided to put up a panoramic one, featuring a multitude of Disney characters. This puzzle had to be long in length to be able to fit in so many popular heroes and villains! This is a delightful Ravensburger puzzle, and fans of the Disney franchise will love seeing everyone gathered together under a starry sky.

Fairly quick to do if you recognise the characters, this puzzle is of fantastic quality and fits together nicely. 

Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment