Friday 7 July 2017

Cuddlies: Australian Tea Ceremony



Brand: Endeavour
Pieces: 108
Size: 41cm x 29cm
Product Code:  -

Well it's been nearly a year to the day since I first began this blog. I think I've made a pretty good effort at regularly posting (once every Saturday), and my Instagram has grown as a result. 

I've really enjoyed putting up pictures of the puzzles I have been doing (and a little bit of information about them) and I will continue to do so. 

To mark this year, I had a read back through some of my earlier posts. I noticed, however, that I didn't seem to write as much in each one as I do now- oh well!

I also noticed that in my introduction, at the very beginning, I talked about a puzzle I could remember doing as a child which featured an Australian bush scene and koalas drinking tea. At the time, I didn't have the box near me, and wrongly called it Bush Breakfast. I also said it was about 200 pieces or so. 

I was wrong.

I have since found the puzzle and decided to do it to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of this blog. It is actually called Australian Tea Ceremony, is only 108 pieces, and is pictured above. This puzzle is so old, and I don't think that the brand Endeavour (from Brisbane, Australia) even exists anymore, but it was good to get it out for nostalgia sake. All the pieces were still in the box too- bonus!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog so far. I will continue to put up posts in the future for your reading/ viewing pleasure...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment