Friday 4 August 2017

Atmospheric Venice



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  191499

Over a decade ago, I visited Venice as part of a school trip to Italy. It was a beautiful place, and I really enjoyed wandering St Mark's Square with my fellow Italian-language students. 

When I saw this puzzle, it took me back to those few days, and so, in a reminiscent moment, I have decided to put up this design from Ravensburger. 

This puzzle was only slightly challenging. I think the hardest part was trying to get the sky completed (as is so often the case!) but even this wasn't as difficult as it could have been. It helped that there were so many colour shifts within the blue sky, so that you could work out which shade of blue went where. 

Ravensburger has released such a beautiful range of travel-image puzzles, and this one is certainly a contender for one of the best Italian scenes available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment