Friday, 31 July 2026

Puzzle On



Brand: Page Publications

Pieces: 500
Size:  62.5cm x 49.6cm

Product Code: -

Welcome to August! I can't believe how fast time has flown that we've now reached this time of the year!

In a few weeks we will have the Victorian State Puzzle Competition in Malvern, which I really need to start preparing for. I want to try and better my times from last year and previous years but of course that will all depend on the puzzle (which I believe will be one from The Puzzle Collab brand) and my ability to do it quickly!

Fingers crossed I'll have some chances to practice within the next few weeks.

Tomorrow will be more puzzle adventures when I attend the Melton Puzzle Sale as a seller yet again. I hope to sell some more of my puzzles to make room for my collection at home but who knows how that will go. I've been fairly successful there in the past so let's hope that trend continues...

Happy puzzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment