Friday 24 May 2024

The Travel Series: Pisa



Brand: Hinkler Elevate

Pieces: 500
Size: 59.4cm x 42cm

Product Code: -


How chilly have these mornings been? How lovely would it be to go travelling at this time of year? 

At the moment, I know so many people that are travelling overseas, including two of my brothers (although they are nearing the end of their trip now). The last photo they sent to us was a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, hence my puzzle choice for today's post. I was inspired!

This puzzle was one of a set of four travel-themed designs from Hinkler Elevate. Even though it is of a cheaper quality, the puzzle pieces were still quite good, and the colour gradient of the background made it easy to complete. I have already done the other three puzzles in this set and hope to put them up soon. 

In the meantime, I will be attending a speed puzzle competition with my husband tomorrow in Melbourne and am so looking forward to it! Hopefully I'll be able to complete it in the time allocated! Wish me luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment