Friday 10 May 2024

Tropicana Australiana

Brand: La La Land

Pieces: 500
Size: 48.2cm x 35.5cm

Product Code: SP-LL07

It's my birthday today! So I thought I'd put up a beautiful puzzle that I completed last year from Australian brand La La Land. This colourful and vibrant design really caught my attention, and was even used in a state puzzle competition (although I can't remember which one). I really wanted to put up a puzzle that I received for my birthday from a really good friend but I obviously haven't had the chance to do it yet. He bought it for me on a recent trip to Japan and I absolutely love it. It's Tenyo, and Disney, and just amazing. 

Have you absolutely loved any puzzles you've ever been gifted? I definitely have!

I'll speak again next week when I have more time. Oh, and Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow to all the mums out there...



No comments:

Post a Comment