Friday 17 May 2024

House Of Astrology


Brand: Galison

Pieces: 500
Size: 50.8cm x 50.8cm

Product Code: -

Anyone who has followed this blog or my Instagram page will know that I am often drawn to particular designs. I love Disney and popculture images, as well as illustrated designs that use bold and bright colours. Sure, I like many other styles too, but these are my predominant go-tos. 

The above puzzle, by Galison, ticks the boxes for illustrated puzzles, as well as my fascination with horoscopes and astrology. I'm the first to tell you that I'm a practical person, and don't believe in the 'properties, spirituality, etc' associated with horoscopes, starsigns, crystals and all that jazz, but I still find it all fascinating. The above puzzle was equally fascinating, and a pleasure to do. It even featured gold foil on the pieces which added an extra sparkle to the design. The pieces fit together well too, which is always a bonus. 

Have you done any of the gold foiled puzzle before? They seem to becoming more readily available and I find them so pretty...Let me know your thoughts.. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment