Friday 20 January 2023

Pop Art


Brand: 
Laurence King Publishing

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 48.5cm

Product Code: -

I thought I'd put up a slightly different kind of puzzle today- this one is a puzzle I purchased from a bookstore which features the artwork of Andrew Rae. 

This design follows a Pop Art theme (as suggested by the title) and was a pleasure to do. It was fun working through the puzzle and discovering all the different references to the Pop Art genre. The best part was that you didn't even notice some of the details until you were actually piecing it together, simply because there are so many things to look at throughout the design.

I think there is a similar puzzle available that covers the Surrealism genre but I have not got it in my collection as yet.

I haven't done many puzzles from this brand but so far it hasn't disappointed. The pieces are sturdy and the quality is wonderful.

How are you going with your puzzling? Are you getting through some of the backlog of puzzles in your collection? I've just begun to do some of my smaller-count-pieced puzzles in the hope that getting them done quicker will reduce my to-do pile faster!


No comments:

Post a Comment