Friday 14 October 2022

Wind And Rain Depend on Each Other



Brand: Toy Town Mini Puzzles (Test Tube Puzzle)

Pieces: 150
Size: 10cm x 15cm

Product Code: -

OK, so I honestly don't know what this puzzle is called. 

I'm pretty sure it's a reproduction of a famous painting by Leonid Afremov, but my Google translate app gave the above title when I scanned it in. I have done a few of these test tube puzzles and the Chinese titles are always a little iffy (I guess because they are usually breaching copyright to produce the images). 

Regardless, they are great little puzzles for on the go, and the above one seems quite appropriate this week considering the amount of rain that Victoria was subjected to. A lot of regional areas have experienced flash flooding during the last few days and as this was one of the few puzzles I had featuring a rainy scene, I decided to put it up (despite it's dubious title).

The quality was quite good for the price - I think I bought this one from Wish- but, like I mentioned, it is a knockoff design from a proper artist and I feel that there's been a copyright breach in the production of it. I have a few of these mini puzzles which I aim to get through quite soon however...

No comments:

Post a Comment