Friday 25 February 2022

The Whitsundays, QLD



Brand: Ken Duncan Images Of Australia (Crown & Andrews) -The World's Most Beautiful Jigsaw Puzzles
Pieces: 504
Size: 64cm x 24cm
Product Code: -

I wasn't sure which puzzle to put up this morning, so I decided on this tranquil scene of The Whitsundays in Queensland. I thought it would be a nice reminder that there is peace in the world (particularly following the news that Russia has declared war on Ukraine). 

This is a photo by Ken Duncan, a photographer whose puzzles I have featured quite a bit. I love his imagery of some of Australia's most beautiful landscapes. He is able to capture so much beauty through his lens- something pleasant to reflect on when times are dark. 

Despite all the different shades of blue, this puzzle was a pleasure to work, and I would love the opportunity to visit the place one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment