Friday 30 March 2018

Vintage Collection Ladybird ABC



Brand: Lagoon
Pieces: 500
Size: 45cm x 45cm
Product Code: 3767

So I thought, being the Easter long weekend that I might put up a puzzle that is symbolic of the holiday. You know, a puzzle that features chocolate, or the Easter Bunny, or even some sort of religious icon... Turns out I don't have any! (I'll have to remedy that before next Easter rolls around!) 

The only concession I could make was this puzzle, which I did long ago, and which features a rabbit as the representative for R. How sad that this was all I had...

This puzzle was quite easy and quick to do, especially when sorted into coloured blocks, and the quality was alright, although I have done similar puzzles of a better cardboard sturdiness. You really get the vintage feels with this puzzle... 

Anyway, have a Happy Easter and I'll see you next week. Hopefully next year's offering will be a tad more interesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment