Friday 23 March 2018

Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Southern Iceland



Brand: Heye Puzzle
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code: 29769

Today I thought I'd put up a scenic puzzle for a change- here is a lovely scene from Southern Iceland, brought to you in puzzle form from Heye Puzzles. Part of the Alexander Von Humboldt collection, this puzzle was given to me for Christmas from my brother-in-law. I think he expected me to take longer to do it than I actually did! Despite all the details in the rocks, sky, land and water, it only took me a few days (with large gaps of time in between) to complete. 

This image is absolutely stunning, and made me wish I could see it in person- if the photo looks this good, imagine how it would look in real life! The quality of the pieces was outstanding (as expected for Heye) and the colours are vibrant (as you can see from the photo taken).

Another top puzzle from this puzzle powerhouse!




No comments:

Post a Comment