Friday 16 March 2018

The Scream by Edvard Munch



Brand: Wentworth Wooden Puzzles
Pieces: 40
Size: 12.5cm x 8.7cm
Product Code: 720704

I thought I'd put up something a little different this week- a puzzle of smaller dimensions, size and style than I usually do. 

This is a wooden puzzle I came across at my local store last year. It's only tiny- as you can see by the size above- and only has 40 pieces, but it was quite expensive, as each piece is cut from wood. They're not just standard-shaped pieces either- there were a few cool ones in there, representative of the 'artist', which I've included in a photo below.  



There are a whole range of artworks and artists represented in this brand, and I also bought another at the same time, although that will be on this blog at a later date. 

It's always good to branch out a little and see what else is on offer- this is it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment