Friday 10 November 2017

Summer Flower Bouquet



Brand: Cardinal
Pieces: 500
Size: 27.9cm x 35.5cm
Product Code:  -

Well, today is Remembrance Day (11 November)- the day when most countries commemorate the end of the First World War and pay tribute to their fallen soldiers. 

While the day is usually symbolised with red poppies, I found that I don't actually have any puzzles in my collection that feature this theme, so I have instead decided to go with the above puzzle for my blog post today. While there are no poppies in the above bouquet, it's still a pretty bunch of flowers!

The above puzzle was quite quick to do, with the usual tiny pieces of your typical Cardinal puzzle making the dimensions small enough to do on a little piece of cardboard. I love it when you can do a puzzle on one of these because it makes the process so much easier than having to set up a big board! 

The colours were vibrant (although the photo doesn't quite do this justice) and the design was pretty.

A lovely addition to the puzzle collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment