Friday 17 November 2017

DC Comics Superman Collage



Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 100
Size: 16cm x 20cm
Product Code:  61-107

I love watching superhero movies, so of course, I've seen most of the Marvel and DC films that have been released so far. Over the last few weeks there have been a few new ones- Thor: Ragnarok (which I have not yet seen but by all accounts is quite brilliant) and, only the Thursday just past, Justice League

I'm looking forward to seeing both at some stage soon but in the meantime, I have posted up a picture of a small pocket puzzle I did- DC Comics Superman Collage. 

Only 100 pieces, this was a quick and easy little puzzle to do, but it looks completely awesome! Made up of vintage comic covers, the design is vibrant, busy and of course, all things Superman! 

I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar version with more pieces, but if you're looking for a quick puzzle for your fix, you can't go past this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment