Friday 21 April 2017

Derjen- Dancing Girl (Showpiece Lantern)



Brand: Pintoo
Pieces: 192
Size: 9cm x 9cm x 13.8cm
Product Code:  Q1040

If you've been following this blog, you will have noticed that the puzzles I tend to post up are usually 2D in format. I occasionally like to do 3D puzzles (if the designs interest me enough), however I am more of a fan of traditional 2D jigsaw puzzles. 

For this particular post, I have decided to show one of the Pintoo Showpiece Lanterns that I have completed. I have made up several of their 3D puzzles over the years- they have vases, flowerpots, screens and lanterns in their range, all made up of sturdy plastic pieces in pretty designs. 

This particular Showpiece Lantern- Derjen- Dancing Girl, features four pretty images which you piece together in a box style. Included with the puzzle are extra plastic pieces- the base (which holds a battery compartment and switch) and a topper to hold the lantern together, I haven't put any batteries in (it uses 3x AAA batteries, which you need to unscrew the base of to insert), but I imagine that when the lantern is switched on,  the slightly opaque plastic would give off a lovely yet dim glow. 

Pintoo have released some gorgeous designs over the years and it felt right to put another of their offerings up in today's post. Hope you like it!


Close up of side 1

Close up of side 2

Close up of side 3

Close up of side 4

No comments:

Post a Comment