Friday 14 October 2016

Sydney Opera House And Harbour Bridge



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  192113

I love living in Australia. 

This is something I have learnt after travelling across several countries over the years. While it is wonderful to see other cities and cultures, there's never any place quite like home. 

With this in mind, I decided to do this puzzle which features Sydney's iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Living an hour's drive away from Melbourne (which, in turn, is about an hour's flight from Sydney), I haven't had the chance to visit this amazing city as much as I would like. There is still so much that I would like to see and do there, but completing this puzzle brought back great memories all the same!

On my last trip to Sydney, I did a twilight climb to the top of the Harbour Bridge- a wonderful experience that I hope I never forget. It is something that every visitor should do if the opportunity arises. While it is a bit pricey, it's also a unique experience that's well worth the money! 

Doing this vibrantly-coloured puzzle, which features Sydney's most iconic structures (maybe even Australia's most iconic structures), was a pleasure. The imagery is beautiful and the dusky pink and purple tones of the sunset are captured perfectly. This would make a great memento of a Sydney trip, guaranteed to bring back any delightful memories you may have had. 

This puzzle is available from Fishpond by clicking the link below:

Ravensburger Sydney Opera House - 1000 Piece Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment