Friday 3 May 2019

Star Wars: 'The Force Is Strong With This One'



Brand: Buffalo
Pieces: 2000
Size: 98cm x 67cm
Product Code:  -

Today is the 4th of May so... HAPPY INTERNATIONAL STAR WARS DAY!

Yes, I know it's a tad geeky but who doesn't love a bit of Star Wars (actually I know a few people who don't, so just ignore that little comment). Anyway, to celebrate the day, I have posted this puzzle from Buffalo that I recently completed for the Global Jigsaw Jubilee. Made up of 2000 pieces, this is a fantastic puzzle that features some of the best (and iconic) characters that the franchise has to offer. 

The quality of this puzzle was amazing, and the colours were a lot more vibrant than my camera was able to give justice to. I have to admit that a few times I got stuck with the darker spaces (the black was very solid and I had to use the process of elimination to fit in some of the pieces), but overall, this was a wonderful puzzle.  

I have only done a few Buffalo branded puzzles in the past but I have never been disappointed in regards to the quality and design range. I will definitely be adding more to my collection in the future.

May the fourth be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment