Friday 10 May 2019

Fashion Fabulous Barbie



Brand: Buffalo
Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 50cm
Product Code:  11660

It was hard to decide which puzzle to put up today. 

I wanted it to be something fun and pretty- cos it's my birthday!! 

It's also quite possibly the last puzzle I will be putting up for a while because I am scheduled for surgery this coming Monday and I'm not sure how my recovery will go (or whether I will be able to do many of the things I ordinarily do). Hopefully that isn't the case but you never know!

So.... Pressure's on!

Here's the choice- Fashion Fabulous Barbie...

Reminiscing to my childhood days, Barbie was one of my favourites- maybe because she looked the complete opposite to me, and was so stylish and pretty. When I discovered this puzzle I just had to buy it- it's not often that you see a favourite childhood toy immortalised in a puzzle design for ADULTS! All the Barbie designs I have seen before this (and since) have been aimed at children, with extremely low piece counts. 

This Buffalo puzzle was a joy to do- the pieces fit snugly, the design is bright and busy and the imagery is wonderful. 

So I think it's fitting that this is my birthday and 'sayonara for now' puzzle.

Hopefully my recovery will be smooth and I'll be able to continue on with this blog (and my instagram). Just know that as soon as I am able, I will get back to it!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment