Friday 31 May 2019

Skate



Brand: Re-Marks
Pieces: 250
Size: 27.9cm x 35.6cm
Product Code:  -

Today is the first day of winter in the Southern Hemisphere and over the last week or so, we have definitely been feeling it!

The day's have been so cold lately, which is why the above design is so fitting. 

While there is rarely snow in the area that I live, it has felt cold enough that I wouldn't have been surprised if we got a little bit of snowfall! In other parts of Victoria however, like Mt Hotham (a popular ski area), they have already experienced a bit of a fall, so that'll keep a lot of the snowbunnies happy.

I love the above design, although I'm not sure who the illustrator is. It's such a pretty drawing, and the puzzle was a pleasure to do. If anyone knows who drew it, I'd love to find out! Some of the other Re-Marks puzzles I have bought are illustrated by the same person- i just love the style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment