Friday 24 June 2022

Happy Dawgs

Brand: Cra-Z-Art

Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 51cm

Product Code: -

My husband's cousin got a brand new puppy during the week and so I couldn't help but want to put up a dog-related puzzle image! 

I did this puzzle (design by Dean Russo) a little while ago and it was more challenging than I anticipated. 

I think it was the multiple colours that got me. Dean Russo's artworks are very similar in style but I enjoy doing them. They always look very striking, and the best thing is, so many companies have produced his work, so you can always find a great design by him. This one is from Cra-Z-Art but I have also done puzzles featuring his artwork by Aquarius (and probably others, which I just can't think of at the moment). 

Do you have a favourite artist whose puzzles you always try to get and complete? Dean Russo isn't my favourite, but he would have to be in my Top 10 at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment