Friday 3 June 2022

Balloon Reflections


Brand:
 Puzzlebug

Pieces: 500
Size: 46cm x 28cm

Product Code: -

Hi all!

In keeping with what I planned on doing last week regarding puzzle posting in themes and by national days, boy have we got a lot of options for this week!

I'm going to have to make a proper list so that I can do the puzzles well in advance and have the photos ready to go when it's time. This weekend is Queen Elizabeth's platinum jubilee (and since Australia is still part of the Commonwealth, it's still relevant, although not as much as it once was). So I could have put up a puzzle I have of her, but unfortunately I haven't yet completed it. 

During the week it was National Reconciliation Week. I started doing an Aboriginal artwork designed puzzle but once again, didn't finish it in time for today's photo post. Maybe next week? 

It's also Pride Month so I have the option to put up a nice 'love is love' type puzzle within the next few weeks :)

We also had National Donut Day and National Cheese Day, but today I'm going with a day which is to be celebrated tomorrow (since it's the only one I am prepared for) and that is Hot Air Balloon Day! 

This was just a cheap Puzzlebug puzzle so the quality was passable but I liked the imagery so why not? 

I'm really going to need to make that list and work from it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment