Friday 17 December 2021

Enchanted Christmas

Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code:  168620

A case of insomnia has me up and posting this one a bit earlier on a Saturday morning than I would like. But I figured that since I was up, I may as well do it now...

This puzzle design is another by Demelsa Haughton- I absolutely love her work! She has such pretty and whimsical illustrations, and they come across as wonderful puzzle designs. 

This Christmas-themed puzzle is no exception. She puts lots of little details into her work, and sometimes you don't see them until you're piecing the puzzle together. The characters are all very cute and I am excited that I got to do yet another of her gorgeous creations. 

This is the last weekend before Christmas! Crazy how time flies. I'll have another (final) Christmas puzzle up next week and then we'll see what happens next in regards to design posts. What will the new year bring?!


No comments:

Post a Comment