Friday 8 March 2019

Gallery Of The Disney Princesses



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 300
Size: 49cm x 36cm
Product Code:  131082

Yesterday was International Women's Day- a day to celebrate female empowerment. 

Now, I'm not usually a huge fan of these kinds of days. I don't really think it's necessary to have a day solely dedicated to women and their achievements. Some may say that it's needed, and I respect that, but I think that every day should be celebrated, by everyone. Regardless, I have decided to post this picture of a puzzle I completed featuring some of the Disney princesses. Serious feminists may say that these women are subjegated, by their circumstances/ other characters, etc but I still think they are important characters for young girls to grow up with. Plus, I didn't currently have any other 'women' puzzles to put up!

The pieces in this puzzle were of a larger size but the colours were vibrant and it was relatively quick to complete. With a pretty design, this collection of a few of the Disney princesses will go down a treat with any young princess fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment