Friday 22 February 2019

The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh




Brand: Wentworth Wooden Puzzles
Pieces: 40
Size: 12.5cm x 8.7cm
Product Code:  740404

I haven't really done many wooden puzzles- they're a lot rarer and a lot more expensive to get a hold of. But a while ago, I came across Wentworth Wooden Puzzles and bought two of their ''fine art' range.

I have previously put up The Scream by Edvard Munch and thought that today I might put up a Vincent Van Gogh design. 

The wooden pieces in this puzzle are randomly cut- some in the recognizable shapes of a paintbrush and pallet, a bottle and a photo frame (see below). While expensive (and with smaller dimensions and piece count than I normally do), I thought it would be good to branch out and try something a little bit different. 




No comments:

Post a Comment