Friday 8 February 2019

Disney's World Map



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  157853

Last year I participated in the 2018 Global Jigsaw Jubilee on Facebook, where you complete as many puzzles over 1500 pieces that you can in approximately 3 months. It was a great experience, and one that I decided to do again this year. I was lucky enough last year to win a wooden cut puzzle of a unicorn (although I have not yet done it). I found the challenge of completing larger piece count puzzles fun and enjoyed seeing what the other participants were able to do. Some of the designs were truly drool-worthy and made me want to add to my shopping list! Haha, so maybe it wasn't entirely a good thing I participated!

Anyway, the puzzle above, while it doesn't qualify for the Jubilee, was fun to do and I think clearly represents the diversity of the participants for the Jubilee, who come from all over the world. As I'm sure you're aware, I love Disney designs, and this one shows where many of the more international characters come from. Produced by Ravensburger, the design is bright, and well-presented with your typical Ravensburger quality. 

In the meantime, I'll post up my Jubilee puzzles as I get to them so you can see my progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment