Friday 18 November 2016

Wicked Women (Disney)



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  192526

I have noticed lately that a lot of my fellow Instagrammers are doing Ravensburger's latest challenge- the 40,320 piece Disney puzzle. I haven't come across it yet in Australia, and to tell you the truth, although I love Disney, I'm not sure if I'm ready for a puzzle of that magnitude! The amount of space it would take would be enormous, not to mention the time! Maybe that's an option for when I reach retirement age (a good 40 or so years away!)

In the meantime, I am happy to do smaller jigsaw puzzles along the Disney theme, such as the one pictured above. Rather than focus on the princesses or classic characters this time, I decided to do a puzzle that celebrates some of the villains- in particular, the wicked women of some of the films.

This was a fun little puzzle to do. It was great to focus, for once, on characters that usually have a more unsavoury personality. In typical Ravensburger fashion, the quality of the pieces and design were perfect, and the puzzle was quick to do by sections. 




No comments:

Post a Comment