Friday 15 October 2021

Banksia Bloom



Brand: Okay Lady
Pieces: 400
Size: 52cm x 52cm
Product Code:  -

I haven't had as much time as I would like to puzzle lately. This is despite having bought even more puzzles in the last few weeks! 

A combo of starting a new job and caring for my little one when I have been home has meant that I've put jigsaw puzzling assembly on the backburner. But since it's the weekend, I'm going to try and get at least one or two done. 

The above puzzle is the first one I have ever done from small Australian business Okay Lady. They have a range of pretty, colourful designs that I absolutely adore. The above design was not as challenging as I expected, and was quite quick to do, being only 400 pieces. I enjoyed the quality and have a few more to do in my collection. If you get the chance, you ought to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment