Friday 10 July 2015

Wonderful World Of Disney I


Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 67.5cm Diameter
Product Code: 157846

When I do jigsaw puzzles, I generally have an order in which I do them. I always separate the edges and corners from the rest of the pieces first and try to create a border. Having completed that, I will then work on colour blocks or distinctive sections and eventually piece it all together from there.

This puzzle was a little bit different from my usual ones, in that it is obviously round in shape, rather than the standard rectangular or square design. What I didn't expect was for the edging pieces to all be straight, rather than curved. The outside edging curves around as you join the pieces, but at first glance, it looks like you only have straight-edged pieces! This was an unusual quirk but also quite cool to see as the puzzle progressed. This design features quite a few popular Disney characters so there's something for everyone.


This picture is available for purchase from Fishpond by clicking the link below:


Ravensburger Wonderful World Disney 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment