Friday 18 December 2020

Star Wars: Holiday Yoda



Brand: Buffalo

Pieces: 300
Size: 54cm x 38cm
Product Code:  92500-2805

Following the finale last night of Disney Plus' second season of The Mandalorian, I had big plans to put up a picture of the Baby Yoda puzzle that accompanied the Mandalorian one I put up several weeks ago.

But then I realise that there are only 6 days to go until Christmas, and that since I only really post on Saturdays, it would be past Christmas when I put up my next post- unless I make an exception this time of course! 

So I thought in a slight compromise, I would put up the above puzzle- it features Yoda (the real one, not baby Grogu) and a nice Christmas-y theme. I'll just have to leave the other puzzle for a different time- maybe when series 3 is announced?

The above puzzle was quite fun to do and there is an accompanying Vader one in the series (which I have also done, but will hold off on posting for a while). 

I hope you have a merry and safe Christmas and I'll probably post at least once more before the year is out. 

Hopefully next year will be a lot better than this year has been!

1 comment:

  1. Nice puzzle! I wich you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete